20081006

New Idea, New Media!


Yesterday was Sunday, which is supposed to be my one day off per week. Until December my work schedule consists of teaching high school art Tuesday through Thursday, and working in the studio Monday, Friday and Saturday. But if I feel inspired, I have to go with it. Such is the nature of creative pursuits.

So on Sunday afternoon, a new idea presented itself during a moment of frustration with the camera. I'd been photographing new paintings for my portfolio and I had a few issues. Some of the results lead to a bit of tweaking with the software. In the end, I like what happened. The media and imagery fits very well with the other Paradise Project works. Now the plan is to photograph some more images like these, play around with the software, and create a video or slideshow, where each image morphs into the next.

The ideas just keep coming.

No comments: