20090415

Great Work Space...The View's Not Bad, Either


I have a "new" desk at Studio #8.

Over the weekend, my husband carried this large, heavy table through a very small spiral stairwell to the upstairs studio. Before that, I was doing desk work wherever a comfortable spot could be found- usually on the floor. Like other artists, a surprising amount of my work is administrative. As a result, I spend a lot of time at the computer on certain days, and that floor set-up was taking a toll on my back. So the solution was to give this old table a new life, turning it into a desk.


The new arrangement is directly across from the windows where there's a fresh breeze coming in from the sea. This is the view opposite my desk.


Studio views of Sir Francis Drake Channel

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

No comments: