20090702

COOL BLUE PARADISE

Photo source
I'm dreaming of a vacation in Iceland.



Photo source
Aurora Borealis.....



Photo source
The wintry wonderland is mesmerizing.



Photo source
Iceland's rugged landscape has a raw beauty that seems unearthly.



The famous geothermal spa, Blue Lagoon...
Photo source


Photo source
The color blue at its most sublime....



Photo source
Geisers in the middle of nowhere....

Photo source
Iceland's surreal beauty + our tropical summer heat make me long for an adventure in cooler climes.



I've been collecting "cool blue" photos of this magical land which is on my list of places to visit. This winter paradise would be so inspiring for my work, The Paradise Project.

5 comments:

Maya said...

Iceland is special. I still remember the scent of the ocean air!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous glaciers!

xoxox,
CC

Wanderlusting said...

a-MAZING!

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Gorgeous. The blue of comet cleanser I always think!

Beautiful corner of the world!

Z. said...

Thanks for the compliment! I'm definitely going to bookmark your blog, your photography is so inspirational!
I too have been dreaming of a northern vacation, if only for the Northern Lights. They must be an incredible experience.
Gorgeous blog!