20090713

ST. JOHN PHOTOS

This is the life!

I'm back home from a wonderful weekend on St. John. Four friends and I went there for a milestone birthday, and to reconnect, refresh and simply be ourselves.

I'm including a few parting images.


Wall art at Bamboula's....


Dinner at La Tapa, a casually upscale restaurant in Cruz Bay...



Cinnamon Bay


Hot colors...



Sandcastle by an anonymous artist...

We had perfectly hot, summer tropical weather. The color of the water was even more intense than these photos depict. I brought a point-and-shoot digital camera on the trip. It doesn't capture vibrant hues as well as my SLR.



Frozen drinks here while waiting to board the ferry...


The ferry ride home....

2 comments:

Maskenlady said...

Beautiful pictures!

Maya said...

The strip of sand at Cinnamon Bay backed by all the trees looks just so inviting..., swimming then relaxing in the shade!