20090730

TAKING TIME FOR RAINBOWS


From home...


Photo source, Jonathan Clayton

I won't have any new paintings to post for a while, as I travel for the next few weeks. I'm in the process of packing up the Florida satellite studio before hitting the road, heading north to Alabama next week.

After returning home to the islands next month, my primary focus will be toward marketing my latest pieces. Additionally I have some new ideas for works on paper.

In the meantime, I'm actually enjoying this short hiatus from the studio; taking a break every now and then is a good thing. I keep telling myself that.

4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous photos, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

aw beautiful!

Arianna Belle said...

Beautiful photos! Enjoy your travels! :-)

WendyB said...

Lovely photos -- cheered me up!