20090811

AHEAD

Thinking about change and what lies ahead...

For a few reasons, my work life appears to be in a state of limbo. I'm not good with waiting while life passes by. There's a feeling of stagnation that goes with too much waiting; and as anyone who knows me can attest, I loathe feeling stuck. It's usually unacceptable in Western society to not take action towards improvement and progress. And yet the big things that I want and need to do cannot happen yet. To assist with my journey of waiting (and it is a journey), I'm reading The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.

Without revealing too much (I don't want to jinx any plans by going into detail here), I will say that I am extremely optimistic about great opportunities ahead for personal and professional growth. There is really no choice but to wait a bit longer. However, like an impatient child, I ask, "Are we there yet?"

1 comment:

AM said...

I actually read that book and thought it was really great. It changes your way of thinking, and sometimes a change in perspective is just what the doctor ordered! Good luck! I can't wait to see how things develop for you over the next few months! x