20090809

DETAILS

Detail from the Coconut House in Fort Lauderdale, Florida...During a quick visit there last week, I snapped some photos of this mid-century home.




Porch railing, the Odyssey House in Birmingham, Alabama.....My husband and I bought this Alabama property last summer. My father lives there now, along with the contents of our south Florida Mango House which, until early this week, was my secondary studio.

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. It's been a busy couple of weeks, with the move and a long roadtrip from south Florida to Alabama and back.

2 comments:

Christena said...

Well posting the art is so cute to see....

___________________
christena
Best place for your complete Internet marketing

Martha Marshall said...

LOL Stephanie -- has everybody been moving? Seems that way reading yours and a couple of other blogs in the past few days.

I love that you were in Birmingham. That's only a couple of hours from our new home.