20091216

TURQUOISE 1

I've been collecting images of our turquoise water. As anyone who has visited tropical beaches can attest, the shallow water is an exquisite blue-green hue in bright sunlight, along the water's edge. Of course, the deeper the water, the darker it appears. The tropical sea is so clear, one can see all the way to the bottom, even at 60 feet deep.

I have a few ideas to use blue-green with grey for several new paintings using encaustic. First, I need to do some studies in gouache, which I'll post on this blog.

Here, the first of several photos of clear turquoise water....

3 comments:

Don said...

This is soooo inviting.

The Photodiarist said...

It's brilliant, Stephanie. I thought it was a painting. Even though you cannot tell from my very straightforward photographs, I also love ambiguity in photography and art. Beautiful. Thanks for posting.

goodeda1122 said...

情趣用品,情趣,
角色扮演,吊帶襪,丁字褲,飛機杯,

自慰套,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,