20100104

TURQUOISE 5

Sparkling aquamarine sea under the shimmering sun: the fifth unedited photo in my series of turquoise water imagery. This luscious color informs a new group of gouache paintings I'm beginning this month.

In other news: I'm planning a trip to Florida also this month. I head to the mainland whenever possible; it's often a necessary part of island life to avoid the dreaded "rock fever". As an artist, the desire to escape, refresh, and receive input is particularly strong. Having the opportunity to attend lectures, shop for supplies, visit galleries, and commune with the art world is a vital part of my career.

While in Florida, I'll continue blogging, and working on the new gouaches which will incorporate the color turquoise.

3 comments:

Martha Marshall said...

How timely you are with the turquoise. I hear it's "the" design color this year.

And you get to feast your eyes on it any time you want, lucky girl!

sealaura said...

i will take turquoise anytime, especially this kind of watery turquoise. i hear florida has been a bit chilly lately so perhaps you will be inspired to do some winter outfit posts. Enjoy your vacay from paradise.

goodeda1122 said...

情趣用品,情趣,
角色扮演,吊帶襪,丁字褲,飛機杯,

自慰套,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,