20100106

TURQUOISE 6 + THE NEXT ADVENTURE

Underwater photo, out of focus...taken while swimming at Jost Van Dyke, BVI. This is my favorite turquoise image of all the ones I've collected.

In a previous post, I mentioned change is on my radar for 2010: I'm very excited to report that we (my husband, pets and I) are in the early stages of planning a move to Charleston, South Carolina in the next few months- long overdue and much anticipated. So yes, we are leaving the Caribbean for greener pastures. At this stage in life, we both need more opportunities for personal and professional growth than a small island can provide. This move will afford me a fuller, more enriching art experience. The chance to be involved in a vibrant community which supports the arts is something I've desired for a long time.

Why Charleston, when we could theoretically move anywhere? This city seems to satisfy most of our needs in order that we can thrive, be productive, give back. However, we will still be coming to this island on a limited basis, as my husband will retain work connections here. So it's really the best of both worlds; I'm still pinching myself in disbelief.

Twelve years on a small Caribbean island is long enough. I am ready for the next adventure. More details to come...

4 comments:

Ronda Clark said...

Wow Stephanie! That's exciting news!! Keep us posted!

Don said...

Sounds like you're ready for the next stage! Good news!

es said...

Congrats on the upcoming move. I would be happy to help if you are wanting any info on galleries in Atlanta since you won't be too far! Love these turquoise studies.

goodeda1122 said...

情趣用品,情趣,
角色扮演,吊帶襪,丁字褲,飛機杯,

自慰套,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,