20100301

REFLECTIONS + WATER

Photo from the beach at Sandy Spit, British Virgin Islands...I haven't edited this photo; the late afternoon light cast shadows in the shallow water, making the sand appear gray instead of beige.

Lately, I've become reflective, which is natural when faced with a big change in life. I've been thinking back through twelve years of Caribbean life- incredible adventures, great friends, travel and exploration- as I've partaken in the rich treasures of this beautiful corner of the planet. I won't say I'm going to miss it (except for my friends here); I'm too excited for what's ahead.

Reflections fulfill a need; they remind us of how far we've come, yet they spur us on to new challenges.

2 comments:

autumndiva said...

This sounds like an exciting new chapter in your life. A relocation takes real bravery.

I'm really happy for you.

Mandy and Rob said...

Greetings from Cyprus, enjoyed the blog, Regards

http://anewlifeincyprus.blogspot.com/c