20110418

NEW STUDIO

After many frustrating days trying to work out where to have my studio (I even toyed with the idea of renting a space in town), I'm pleased to report that it's ready!  I also had a couple of false starts involving inadequate ventilation.  (The Charleston studio had excellent cross-ventilation; that was not the case with the new workspace.  Note the window fan, first image.)

Of course, I have a few adjustments, such as lighting and desk storage but I'll get to that when I can.

I'm very content with my studio now, and am finally getting back to work!

2 comments:

Michele Fraichard said...

Looks like a wonderful space, can't wait to see the new creations. xo

david weir art said...

Hi Stephanie,looking forward to see where your work is going, keep pushing your boundaries.